About Our President
As founder and principal designer for Bri-Tech for the last 15 years, Brian has developed unique systems to integrate hundreds of technology applications. Brian possesses a diverse scope of knowledge and experience, from designing high-end corporate data centers to fully-interactive estates. His passion for technology and dedication to excellence enables Bri-Tech to provide the most cutting-edge solutions for homes and businesses. Brian is joined by brothers Michael, Vice President of Sales, and Mark, Vice President of Operations.
There are a number of things that make Bri-Tech stand out from other electronics firms. Bri-Tech is an engineering based electronics systems company which is beneficial to all residential and corporate system designs. We use CAD to spec systems and products directly into the floor plan. The details don't end with the technology; at Bri-Tech we attend to every detail and match your style. Integration is the core goal to ensure that all the systems communicate with each other and perform as one. The calibers of our projects reflect our experience and training. Bri-Tech's people are certified from the most recognizable names in the industry. With extensive knowledge of the subsystems we integrate, Bri-Tech provides the best systems overall. Because Bri-Tech's employees possess the utmost in talent and experience we are able to create and develop our own custom products so that all systems are optimized for their best performance with the best components money can buy.
Did you know?
- FORD PARTNERS WITH LONG ISLAND'S BRI-TECH
- Bri-Tech is excited for their new partnership with Ford for the New York Auto Show. "I'm still shocked that Ford selected us to show the real world application of their new commercial vehicle." Brian McAuliff, president of Bri-Tech explains. Bri-Tech's logo can be seen on display on the new Ford Transit Connect at the New York Auto Show.More
- Bri-Tech is the first technology integrator to offer an Internet-based monitoring system without an on-site computer.
- Web Connect continually connects to your home, monitoring conditions such as unauthorized entry, fire and low temperature. You can access your systems wherever you have internet access. These systems have proven to be so beneficial that Cook, Hall & Hyde have offered the highest available home owner's insurance discount of 15%.
- We were the first to offer an integrated water flow monitoring system.
- Bri-Tech's water flow monitoring system is integrated directly into the home automation controls. If a leak occurs, the water turns off and you are immediately notified via email or page (your plumber too!).